Are you looking for a career working with dogs?
Fast Friends Doggy Daycare and Fast Friends Greyhound Adoption is looking for several hard-working, energetic dog lovers to join our growing team!
This is your chance to do work that is fulfilling and be part of our mission to help retired racing Greyhounds and other sighthounds from around the world find their forever homes.
The idea candidate for this position:
• is comfortable with dogs of all sizes, breeds, and energy levels.
• excels as a member of a team that works closely together.
• is a good communicator with coworkers and customers.
• multi-tasks well and is not distracted easily.
• follows detailed instructions but also is proactive and willing to bring new ideas to the team.
This team member will care for both dogs who come to Doggy Daycare & Boarding and the retired racing Greyhounds waiting for adoption. A typical day may include greeting customers, supervising dogs in play groups, cleaning kennels, preparing meals, walking dogs, and other duties that keep the facility running smoothly.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Must have reliable transportation and be able to work outdoors in all weather.
How to apply
Please fill out an employment application and drop it off in person at Fast Friends. Please include a resume if you have one and three professional references (not friends or family).
Click the button above to donate with a credit card or PayPal.
If you would like to donate with a check, please make it payable to "Fast Friends" and send to 14 West Swanzey Road, Swanzey, NH 03446.