Give your dog a safe and stress-free vacation while you're away. We have staff on the premises 24/7 to care for your pet and top-of-the-line safety equipment including a sprinkler system and generator that is able to power the entire facility.
With spacious kennels, comfy Kuranda beds, and radiant heat in the floors, your dog is sure to enjoy their stay. Upgrade your dog's visit to Stay & Play and your dog will play and socialize with the dogs in our weekday doggy daycare. Learn more about Doggy Daycare.
All proceeds from our Boarding services go directly to support the retired racing greyhounds in our care.
Boarding: $27 / night
Stay & Play: $9 / night
Available Monday through Friday
Late Checkout: $12 / dog if not picked up by noon
Dogs doing Stay & Play are not charged a late checkout fee.
Families with multiple dogs receive a $2 discount on each dog's nightly fee. Please let us know if your dogs would prefer to share a kennel or have kennels of their own.
Make a Reservation
The first time you board with us:
- Fill out and sign the Boarding Application or complete it online.
- Ask your veterinarian to email us the vaccination records for rabies, distemper, and bordetella (kennel cough). Your pet must be current on all three to stay with us. You may also have the records faxed to 603-686-8286.
- Read Tips for a Successful Boarding Stay.
- Call us to reserve space.
You do not have to complete the application after your first time, although you may need to update your dog's vaccination records.
All boarding reservations must be held with a credit card. If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of check-in, you will be charged 50% of the entire planned stay. Your card will not be charged until you check in.
Monday to Friday
7:00 am—6:00 pm
7:00 am—3:00 pm
9:00 am—3:00 pm
Please drop off your dog for boarding at least ONE HOUR before closing.
Policies & Procedures
Your dog must be at least 12 weeks old and current on rabies, distemper and bordetella (kennel cough) to come to board.
When dropping off your dog, please bring
- Food, bagged by meals (i.e.–one bag for first day's breakfast, another bag for first day's dinner, etc.)
- Medication in the original bottle
- Toys, treats, and bedding so that their stay is familiar and comfortable.
Please do not bring dishes unless they are to slow down food consumption.
For safety reasons, flexi-leads may not be used in the facility. We have leashes you may borrow to bring your dog in from the car if needed.